A Day-By-Day Review Guide for the IINS 210-260 Certification Exam
31 Days Before Your CCNA Security Exam offers you an engaging and practical way to understand the certification process, commit to taking the CCNA Security IINS 210-260 certification exam, and finish your preparation using a variety of Primary and Supplemental study resources.
The IINS 210-260 exam more » tests your knowledge of secure network infrastructure, core security concepts, secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web/email content security, and endpoint security. It also tests your skills for installing, troubleshooting, and monitoring secure networks to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.
Sign up for the IINS 210-260 exam and use the book’s day-by-day guide and checklist to organize, prepare, and review. Each day in this guide breaks down an exam topic into a manageable bit of information to review using short summaries. A Study Resources section provides you with a quick reference for locating more in-depth treatment of a day’s topics within the Primary and Supplemental resources.
The features of the book empower you to fit exam preparation into a busy schedule:
· A visual calendar summarizing each day’s study topic
· A checklist providing advice for preparation activities leading up to the exam
· A description of the CCNA Security IINS 210-260 exam organization and sign-up process
· Strategies from the author to be mentally, organizationally, and physically prepared for exam day
· A conversational tone, which makes your study time more enjoyable
CCNA Security 210-260 Official Cert Guide ISBN-13: 978-1-58720-566-8
CCNA Security Course Booklet Version 2 ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-351-0
CCNA Security Lab Manual Version 2 ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-350-3
CCNA Security 210-260 Complete Video Course ISBN-13: 978-0-13-449931-4
CCNA Security Portable Command Guide, Second Edition ISBN-13: 978-1-58720-575-0
Cisco ASA: All-in-One Next-Generation Firewall, IPS, and VPN Services, Third Edition ISBN-13: 978-1-58714-307-6
Covers: CCNA Security « less
CLDFND 210-451 Official Cert Guide
Trust the best selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
CCNA Cloud CLDFND 210-451 more » Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
* Master Cisco CCNA CLDFND 210-451exam topics
* Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
* Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
* Practice with realistic exam questions from the Companion Website
CCNA Cloud CLDFND 210-451 Official Cert Guide, focuses specifically on the objectives for the Cisco CCNA CLDFND exam. Leading data center network architect Gustavo A.A. Santana shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The Companion Website contains a powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine that enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take a complete, timed exam. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNA CLDFND exam, including:
* Cloud characteristics
* Cloud service models (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS)
* Cloud deployment (public, private, community, hybrid)
* Cisco Intercloud Solution
* Cloud Compute (Cisco UCS)
* Cloud Networking (DC network architectures, infrastructure virtualization)
* Cloud Storage basics (provisioning, access, concepts, devices, infrastructures)
CCNA Cloud CLDFND 210-451 Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/index.html.
The print edition of the CCNA Cloud CLDFND 210-451 Official Cert Guidecontains two free, complete practice exams.
Also available from Cisco Press for Cisco CCNA CLDFND study is the CCNA Cloud CLDFND 210-451 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test. This digital-only certification preparation product combines an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test.
This integrated learning package:
* Allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
* Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
* Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
* Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most « less
Preparing for the latest CCNA Security exam? Here are all the CCNA Security (210-260) commands you need in one condensed, portable resource. Filled with valuable, easy-to-access information, the CCNA Security Portable Command Guide,is portable enough for you to use whether you’re in the server room more » or the equipment closet.
Completely updated to reflect the new CCNA Security 210-260 exam, this quick reference summarizes relevant Cisco IOS® Software commands, keywords, command arguments, and associated prompts, and offers tips and examples for applying these commands to real-world security challenges. Configuration examples, throughout, provide an even deeper understanding of how to use IOS to protect networks.
Topics covered include
* Networking security fundamentals: concepts, policies, strategy
* Protecting network infrastructure: network foundations, security management planes/access; data planes (Catalyst switches and IPv6)
* Threat control/containment: protecting endpoints and content; configuring ACLs, zone-based firewalls, and Cisco IOS IPS
* Secure connectivity: VPNs, cryptology, asymmetric encryption, PKI, IPsec VPNs, and site-to-site VPN configuration
* ASA network security: ASA/ASDM concepts; configuring ASA basic settings, advanced settings, and VPNs
Access all CCNA Security commands: use as a quick, offline resource for research and solutions
* Logical how-to topic groupings provide one-stop research
* Great for review before CCNA Security certification exams
* Compact size makes it easy to carry with you, wherever you go
* “Create Your Own Journal” section with blank, lined pages allows you to personalize the book for your needs
* “What Do You Want to Do?” chart inside the front cover helps you to quickly reference specific tasks « less
This guide teaches you how and what to study in order to be best prepared for the Certified OpenStack Administrator exam. This fast-growing technology is creating a market that needs more qualified IT specialists with proven skills. This book covers 100% of the exam requirements for both The OpenStack more » Foundation and the Mirantis OpenStack Certification Exam.
Each theme is taught using practical exercises and instructions for the command line and for the graphical client (Horizon). Each chapter is followed by review questions, complete with answers. Even after you have taken and passed your OpenStack exam, this book will remain a useful reference.
What You Will Learn
* Understand the components that make up the cloud.
* Install and make an OpenStack distribution from Mirantis, Red Hat or another community version.
* Work with OpenStack Identity Management, Dashboard, CLI, Object Storage, Block Storage, Networking, Telemetry, Orchestration, and Image Services.
* Learn how to troubleshoot all the main OpenStack services.
* Understand where to find information for future work with OpenStack.
Who This Book Is For
Certified OpenStack Administrator Study Guide is for Cloud and Linux engineers looking for a better understanding of how to work with the modern OpenStack IaaS Cloud, and wants to prove their knowledge by passing a Certified OpenStack Administrator Exam. « less
Exams 220-901 & 220-902
THIS BESTSELLING ON-THE-JOB REFERENCE AND TEST PREPARATION GUIDE HAS BEEN FULLY REVISED FOR THE NEW 2015 COMPTIA A+ EXAM OBJECTIVES FOR EXAMS 901 & 902
Written by the leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, this self-study book and CD has been thoroughly updated to cover 100% of more » the exam objectives on the 2015 CompTIA A+ exams. New topics include managing and maintaining cellular devices, including tablets; configuring operating systems, including Windows 8, Android, and iOS; and enhanced, mobile-centered security and troubleshooting procedures. The All-in-One Exam Guide enables you to take the test with complete confidence. It also serves as a practical reference for IT support and technical personnel.
Electronic content includes:
* Practice exams download for both exam 901 and 902 with hundreds of accurate practice exam questions
* More than an hour of online video training featuring Mike Meyers
* Online performance-based simulations that prepare you for the performance-based exam questions
* A link to Mike's favorite PC tools
* A PDF copy of the book
* Written with the “in the trenches” voice and clarity Mike Meyers is known for
* Features pre-assessment tests, exam tips, and “Try This!” sections to reinforce difficult topics
* Includes a coupon for 10% off of the exam fee, a $37 value « less
Comprehensive interactive exam preparation plus expert insight from the field
CompTIA Server+ Study Guide Exam SK0-004 is your ideal study companion for the SK0-004 exam. With 100% coverage of all exam objectives, this guide walks you through system hardware, software, storage, best practices, disaster more » recovery, and troubleshooting, with additional coverage of relevant topics including virtualization, big data, cloud storage, security, and scalability. Get an 'in the trenches' view of how server and data storage administration works in a real-world IT environment. From the basics through advanced topics, you'll learn how to deliver world-class solutions in today's evolving organizations by getting under the hood of technologies that enable performance, resiliency, availability, recoverability, and simplicity. Gain access to the Sybex interactive online learning environment, which features electronic flashcards, a searchable glossary, test bank, and bonus practice exams to reinforce what you have learned.
Using and understanding in-house storage devices and the cloud has become an urgent skill for any IT professional. This is your comprehensive, expert driven study guide for taking the CompTIA Server+ exam SK0-004
* Study 100% of exam objectives and more
* Understand storage design, implementation, and administration
* Utilize bonus practice exams and study tools
* Gain a real-world perspective of data storage technology
CompTIA Server+ Study Guide Exam SK0-004 is your ticket to exam day confidence. « less
Master 100 percent of Microsoft Windows 10 exam with real-world hands-on practice MCSA: Microsoft Windows 10 Complete Study Guide is your ultimate preparation resource for the new Windows 10 certification. Fully updated to align with the latest version of the exam, this new edition digs deeper into the more » intricacies of the Windows OS and provides the most up-to-date information on new Windows 10 technologies. With complete coverage of all exam topics, this invaluable guide walks you through device planning, deployment, and management; network and storage configuration; access, data, app, and recovery management, and much more to help you master the exam material. You also get access to the Sybex interactive online learning environment, featuring electronic flashcards, a searchable glossary, an assessment test, and bonus practice exams designed to give you a preview of exam day.
MCSA: Microsoft Windows 10 is the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate certification for Windows 10, testing your abilities in a broad variety of associate-level tasks. This book rounds them up into a comprehensive knowledge base to help you clarify, memorize, and deepen your understanding so you can approach exam day with confidence.
* Master 100 percent of exam 70-697, Configuring Windows Devices, objectives
* Get more hands-on practice in real-world scenarios
* Test your knowledge with challenging review questions
* Access digital study aids and practice tests for comprehensive prep
Windows is the world's leading operating system, with an estimated 90 percent share of the desktop OS market. There are currently over 110 million Windows 10 users, and that number is expected to rise—putting Windows 10 Specialists in high demand in the job market. If you're ready to fill the growing need for trained Windows 10 associates, Microsoft Configuring Windows Devices Study Guide Exam 70-697 has you covered for complete and detailed exam preparation. « less
OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Certification Guide prepares you for the 1Z0-808 with complete coverage of the exam. You'll explore important Java topics as you systematically learn what's required to successfully pass the test.
About the Book
To earn the OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Certification, more » you have to know your Java inside and out, and to pass the exam you need to understand the test itself. This book cracks open the questions, exercises, and expectations you'll face on the OCA exam so you'll be ready and confident on test day.
OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Certification Guide prepares Java developers for the 1Z0-808 with thorough coverage of Java topics typically found on the exam. Each chapter starts with a list of exam objectives mapped to section numbers, followed by sample questions and exercises that reinforce key concepts. You'll learn techniques and concepts in multiple ways, including memorable analogies, diagrams, flowcharts, and lots of well-commented code. You'll also get the scoop on common exam mistakes and ways to avoid traps and pitfalls.
* Covers all exam topics
* Hands-on coding exercises
* Flowcharts, UML diagrams, and other visual aids
* How to avoid built-in traps and pitfalls
* Complete coverage of the OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I exam (1Z0-808)
About the Reader
Written for developers with a working knowledge of Java who want to earn the OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Certification.
About the Author
Mala Gupta is a Java coach and trainer who holds multiple Java certifications. Since 2006 she has been actively supporting Java certification as a path to career advancement.
Table of Contents
2. Java basics
3. Working with Java data types
4. Methods and encapsulation
5. Selected classes from the Java API and arrays
6. Flow control
7. Working with inheritance
8. Exception handling
9. Full mock exam « less
Globally recognized and backed by the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and the (ISC)2the CCSP credential is the ideal way to match marketability and credibility to your cloud security skill set. TheOfficial (ISC)2Guide to the CCSPSMCBK Second Edition is your ticket for expert insight through the 6 CCSP more » domains. You will find step-by-step guidance through real-life scenarios, illustrated examples, tables, best practices, and more. This Second Edition features clearer diagrams as well as refined explanations based on extensive expert feedback. Sample questions help you reinforce what you have learned and prepare smarter.
Numerous illustrated examples and tables are included to demonstrate concepts, frameworks and real-life scenarios. The book offers step-by-step guidance through each of CCSP’s domains, including best practices and techniques used by the world's most experienced practitioners. Developed by (ISC)², endorsed by the Cloud Security Alliance® (CSA) and compiled and reviewed by cloud security experts across the world, this book brings together a global, thorough perspective. The Official (ISC)² Guide to the CCSP CBK should be utilized as your fundamental study tool in preparation for the CCSP exam and provides a comprehensive reference that will serve you for years to come. « less
CCNA Security 210-260 Official Cert Guide
CCNA Security 210-260 Official Cert Guide is a best-of-breed Cisco exam study guide that focuses specifically on the objectives for the CCNA Security Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) 210-260 exam. Cisco Security experts Omar Santos and John Stuppi more » share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
CCNA Security 210-260 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. A list of official exam topics makes referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
The companion CD-ROM contains the powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine that enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a chapter-by-chapter basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most. The CD also contains 90 minutes of video training on CCP, NAT, object groups, ACLs, port security on a Layer 2 switch, CP3L, and zone-based firewalls.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
CCNA Security 210-260 Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/index.html.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNA Security Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) 210-260 exam, including
· Security concepts and threats
· Implementing AAA using IOS and ISE
· Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
· VPN technology and cryptography
· IP security
· Implementing IPsec site-to-site VPNs
· Implementing SSL remote-access VPNs using Cisco ASA
· Securing Layer 2 technologies
· Network Foundation Protection (NFP)
· Securing the management, data, and control planes
· Understand, implement, and configure Cisco firewall technologies
· Cisco IPS fundamentals
· Mitigation technologies for e-mail, web-based, and endpoint threats
The CD-ROM contains two free, complete practice exams and 90 minutes of video training.
Includes Exclusive Offer for 70% Off Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, or Windows 8; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client; Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent); 512MB RAM; 650MB disk space plus 50MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download the exam databases
Category: Cisco Press–Cisco Certification
Covers: CCNA Security 210-260 « less