Winning Strategies for Search Marketing Programs
If you want to establish an ongoing SEO program with the goal of increased traffic and search prominence, this practical step-by-step guide will help you understand SEO methodology and then show you how to put those theories into practice. You’ll learn how to solve the problem of establishing SEO programs more » from the development perspective.
Companies often turn to expensive tools and leisurely consultants for building SEO programs. With the advice in this book, you’ll be able to design the program you want without having to pay for unnecessary resources. « less
Your quick-start guide to effective SEO practices
Your easy-to-digest brief introduction to SEO (search engine optimization) - an imperative methodology used to improve the visibility of websites using different strategies and techniques.
Using a calculative and practical approach, this book teaches you the techniques, practical implementations, more » and concepts of SEO that will enable you to get to grips with the fundamental aspects of search engine optimization.
Introducing SEO jumpstarts your knowledge using an easy-to-follow approach – add it to your library today.
What You Will Learn
•How to incorporate effective SEO into your workflow
•How to use keywords, link building, and online social media marketing
•How to implement SEO-specific plans and strategies.
Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at beginners who want a quick, no-nonsense introduction to SEO. No prior experience or knowledge of SEO is required to understand the concepts in this book. « less
The Seven Steps to Search Engine Optimization Success on Google
****** *** UPDATED: September, 2016 *** ******
****** SEO Made EASY: Step-by-step Directions to the Top of Google ******
* The best-selling SEO book on Amazon - consistently ranks as one of the best selling, and best reviewed books on SEO for 2016 on Amazon. Check out the other SEO books, read more » their reviews, browse their 'inside peeks,' and you'll find that the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK is the best SEO book of 2016.
* Updated Edition: September 2016 - up-to-date coverage of Google's Penguin, Panda, Semantic Search, Mobile and even Local algorithm updates
* FREE SEO Tools - includes access to Jason's SEO Toolbook - a $29.99 value!
* Worksheets and Videos - more than just a book, the SEO Fitness Workbook includes worksheets and videos to guide you from SEO novice to SEO expert. It's not just about 'learning' SEO; it's about 'doing' SEO and 'succeeding at' SEO!
* Contents - coverage of 'On Page' and 'Off Page' SEO, the 'new' content marketing, blogging, link-building, social media SEO (including REVIEW MARKETING on GOOGLE and YELP) and every other esoteric technical tactic in PLAIN ENGLISH for MERE MORTALS such as GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE and GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
****** SEO in PLAIN ENGLISH: let Jason guide you in SIMPLE language to the top of Google, Bing, and Yahoo ******
**** More on the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK, 2016 Edition ****
While many books on SEO sell for $2.99 or are even free, the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK is priced at $39.99. It's not cheap. It's worth it. Here's why -
Please 'Look inside' other books on SEO on Amazon, and PLEASE read the reviews! Compare the reviews of those books with the reviews of the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK. Many of the books on Amazon, unfortunately, are just junk put up quickly to make a quick buck. The SEO Fitness Workbook, in contrast, is built upon years of real experience, and the teaching methodology of Jason McDonald, used in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford University's Continuing Studies program. It's in-depth, up-to-date for 2016 as of September, 2016, and supported by facts and real experience.
It's PRACTICAL. It doesn't just go on and on in esoteric nerd-speak mumbo jumbo. It explains SEO in PLAIN ENGLISH giving practical TODOs and DELIVERABLES in each chapter. It's a WORKBOOK not a book - it's a DO-IT-NOW and GET-IT-DONE guide to search engine optimization 2016 rather than a speak MUMBO-JUMBO and INTIMIDATE YOU INTO analyis paralysis.
* Got questions? Google Jason McDonald and send an email. Heck, go crazy and call him on the phone!
* Simple STEP-BY-STEP instructions PLUS free tools PLUS worksheets PLUS videos makes the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK worth $50 or even $75 dollars, easily.
* Getting to the top of GOOGLE and BING will save you tons of money vs. AdWords or advertising on BING or YAHOO. There's nothing better than free is there? Well, YES THERE IS: free SEO tools as part of the companion SEO Toolbook.
The author, Jason McDonald, has instructed thousands of people in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford Continuing Studies, as well as online. Jason speaks in simple English and uses the metaphor of “The Seven Steps to SEO Fitness” to explain to you how to 'get SEO fit.'
Check out the other SEO Books - SEO For Dummies, SEO an Hour a Day, etc., - they're great, they're good, but they don't include powerful step-by-step worksheets, links to online videos, and the free SEO Toolbook with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization 2016. Buy the 'free' or .99 cent books on search engine optimization, and compare them with the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK. You get what you pay for. « less
The easy way to grasp customer analytics
Ensuring your customers are having positive experiences with your company at all levels, including initial brand awareness and loyalty, is crucial to the success of your business. Customer Analytics For Dummies shows you how to measure each stage of the customer more » journey and use the right analytics to understand customer behavior and make key business decisions.
Customer Analytics For Dummies gets you up to speed on what you should be testing. You'll also find current information on how to leverage A/B testing, social media's role in the post-purchasing analytics, usability metrics, prediction and statistics, and much more to effectively manage the customer experience. Written by a highly visible expert in the area of customer analytics, this guide will have you up and running on putting customer analytics into practice at your own business in no time. « less
Make your website visible on Google Search
Digital Marketing using Google Services book
Aim of this book: To make your Website listed in Google Search.
We have classified our chapters into five categories “Analysis”, “Organic Promotion”, “Paid Promotion”, “Tracking Your Website Visitors” and “Monetize your Website”.
Step 1: Start more » with analysing your business trends by reading Chapter 1 Google Trends.
Step 2: Find your online competitors and their strategy by reading Chapter 2 Competitor Analysis.
Step 3: Create or Alter your website with required components to improve visitor engagement by reading Chapter 3 Website Strategy.
Step 7: The best way to make your website listed in Google Search Results for local search queries related to your business is through Google MyBusiness. Do not skip any sections in this Chapter 4 Google MyBusiness.
Step 8: The next step is to make your website listed in Google Search Results for any search queries related to your business by following Chapter 5 Search Engine Optimization.
Step 9: Google provides priority to informative videos in Google Search. Create few videos about your products & services. Post it in YouTube. We also have few tips for your videos. Follow this Chapter 6 YouTube.
Step 10: Social Media is your key for Branding. I would suggest you to start with Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter by creating business pages today. As your business page becomes popular, your business page and website get higher ranking in Google Search. We have described these in Chapter 7 Social Media Optimization.
Step 11: If you want to place Ads in Google, read Chapter 8 Google AdWords. Start by creating Simple campaign targeting Google Search as described in this chapter. You may also want to read Google Display Network and YouTube Ads section to promote your Branding.
Tracking Your Website Visitors
Step 4: To track visitors and leads, you will be asked to update your website with many setup codes. Google Tag Manager makes this process simple by setting up one time setup code on your website. Read Chapter 9 Google Tag Manager to learn more about it. We strongly encourage you to use Google Tag Manager.
Step 5: It is important to analyze your website’s visitor statistics to improve your Revenue. Google Analytics is a tool used to track your website visitors. Read Chapter 10 Google Analytics to setup, analyze and improve your website user engagement.
Step 6: You should inform Google about your website details to crawl (read) all your webpages. To submit your website details, read Chapter 11 Google Webmaster Tools.
Monetize your Website
Step 12: Chapter 12 Google AdSense guides you to get started with gaining some money from your active website. If your website is new or just building content, I would suggest you to skip this until you have a website with proper content in place.
Getting started with Digital Marketing for your website is quiet easy. Similar to an offline business, being active online is what Google expects from you in order to make your website come up on Google Search. A little bit of effort and time is required in this process.
This book will guide you through the process of Digital Marketing in a step by step approach. Who should read this book?
1. Business owners who need to promote their business on their own through Internet.
2. Entrepreneurs who wish to get started with their very own Digital Marketing business.
3. Digital Marketing Agencies who feel the necessity to train their employees on Digital Marketing approach
4. Students who want to learn and perform research on Digital Marketing.
5. Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Advertising Professionals who require a thorough knowledge about Digital Marketing to efficiently plan and manage a team.
All the best. Get Started. « less
Whether you’re a marketer with development skills or a full-on web developer/analyst, Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers shows you how to implement Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager to jumpstart your web analytics measurement.
There’s a reason that so many organizations more » use Google Analytics. Effective collection of data with Google Analytics can reduce customer acquisition costs, provide priceless feedback on new product initiatives, and offer insights that will grow a customer or client base. So where does Google Tag Manager fit in?
Google Tag Manager allows for unprecedented collaboration between marketing and technical teams, lightning fast updates to your site, and standardization of the most common tags for on-site tracking and marketing efforts. To achieve the rich data you're really after to better serve your users’ needs, you'll need the tools Google Tag Manager provides for a best-in-class implementation of Google Analytics measurement on your site.
Written by data evangelist and Google Analytics expert Jonathan Weber and the team at LunaMetrics, this book offers foundational knowledge, a collection of practical Google Tag Manager recipes, well-tested best practices, and troubleshooting tips to get your implementation in tip-top condition. It covers topics including:
• Google Analytics implementation via Google Tag Manager
• How to customize Google Analytics for your unique situation
• Using Google Tag Manager to track and analyze interactions across multiple devices and touch points
• How to extract data from Google Analytics and use Google BigQuery to analyze Big Data questions
**** What you’ll learn ****
* Implementation approaches for Google Analytics, including common pitfalls and troubleshooting strategies.
* How to use tools like Google Tag Manager and jQuery to jumpstart your Google Analytics implementation.
* How to track metrics beyond page views to other critical user interactions, such as clicks on outbound links or downloads, scrolling and page engagement, usage of AJAX forms, and much more.
* How to incorporate additional, customized data into Google Analytics to track individual users or enrich data about their behavior.
**** Who this book is for ****
**** Table of Contents ****
* Google Analytics Fundamentals
* Basic Google Analytics Measurement
* Introducing Google Tag Manager (GTM)
* Testing Your Implementation
* Tracking Interactions using Google Tag Manager
* Goals: Measuring Conversions
* Ecommerce: Tracking Products and Purchases
* Cleaning Up and Enriching Data
* Measuring Campaigns and Troubleshooting Traffic Sources
* Tracking Users Across Devices
* Providing Additional Data about your Users
* GA’s Measurement Protocol: Collecting data from anywhere
* Collecting Data from Mobile Apps with GA & GTM
* Importing Data into GA
* Using GA with BigQuery for Big Data analysis
* Appendix: Google Tag Manager and Google APIs « less
The most comprehensive coverage of search engine optimization In Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition, Bruce Clay—whose search engine consultancy predates Google—shares everything you need to know about SEO. In minibooks that cover the entire topic, you'll discover how search more » engines work, how to apply effective keyword strategies, ways to use SEO to position yourself competitively, the latest on international SEO practices, and more.
If SEO makes your head spin, this no-nonsense guide makes it easier. You'll get the lowdown on how to use search engine optimization to improve the quality and volume of traffic on your website via search engine results. Cutting through technical jargon, it gets you up to speed quickly on how to use SEO to get your website in the top of the rankings, target different kinds of searches, and win more industry-specific vertical search engine results!
* Includes new and updated material, featuring the latest on Bing!, Google instant search, image search, and much more
* Covers SEO and optimizing servers for SEO
* Provides important information on SEO web design
* Shows you how to use SEO to stay "above the fold"
If you're a website owner, developer, marketer, or SEO consultant, Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies, Third Edition is the only resource you need to beat the competition. « less
The Complete Do-It-Yourself SEO Guide
With over twenty thousand online pre-orders, this is the SEO book the industry waits for every year! With over seven million copies sold since 2001, Sean Odom is the industry expert you can count on to deliver what you need to know to succeed in your website marketing in 2016. With new and updated coverage more » of Google Webmaster Tools, the Data Highlighter Tools, and specific algorithm changes you need to know to succeed including the all new RankBrain AI! Businesses pay big money to have Sean Odom and his team handle their SEO every year and he places all of his secrets in this book every year! It has become the trusted blue print of how to succeed in SEO whether you use, WordPress, Joomla, HTML4/5 or any other website design platform you need this book. Trust no other SEO provider or book to your businesses success or you may be sorry. « less
Mastering Search Engine Optimization
Three acknowledged experts in search engine optimization share guidelines and innovative techniques that will help you plan and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy. Complete with an array of effective tactics from basic to advanced, this third edition prepares digital marketers for 2016 with updates more » on SEO tools and new search engine optimization methods that have reshaped the SEO landscape
Novices will receive a thorough SEO education, while experienced SEO practitioners get an extensive reference to support ongoing engagements.
* Comprehend SEO’s many intricacies and complexities
* Explore the underlying theory and inner workings of search engines
* Understand the role of social media, user data, and links
* Discover tools to track results and measure success
* Examine the effects of Google’s Panda and Penguin algorithms
* Consider opportunities in mobile, local, and vertical SEO
* Build a competent SEO team with defined roles
* Glimpse the future of search and the SEO industry
Visit the book website (http://www.artofseobook.com) for FAQs and to post your own burning questions. You’ll have access to special offers and discounts on various SEO tools and services. You can also get exclusive access to instructional videos related to the concepts in the book by sending an email to email@example.com. « less
Unlocking the Secret Strategy of Search Engines