To help readers understand virtualization and cloud computing, this book is designed to cover the theories and concepts enough to understand the cutting-edge technology. Meanwhile, in this book, the reader can gain hands-on skills on VMware Cloud Suite to create a private cloud. With the academic support more » from VMware, readers can use the VMware supported software to create various virtualized IT infrastructures sophisticated enough for various sized enterprises. Then, the virtualized IT infrastructure can be made available to an enterprise through the private cloud services. « less
Step-by-Step Guidance With Code Examples
From initial structuring to deployment, Angular Essentials provides step-by-step guidance to Angular, Google’s for building applications for both Web and Mobile platforms. This eBook from Infragistics begins by teaching you the basics of TypeScript, ES6 concepts, Angular 2 architecture, and details about more » the working environment you need to start building Angular 2 components. You’ll dive into Components, Directives, Routing, and Services, as well as techniques like Data Binding and Data Transformation. Finally, you’ll learn advanced Angular 2 skills for testing, debugging, deployment, and security.
In Angular Essentials, you'll:
- Learn the different features of components, and how to apply custom templates and styles
- Explore the built-in directives of Angular
- Discover how data and events can be bound in Angular 2 applications
- Use data-driven and template forms in Angular
- Format data using built-in pipes and by creating custom pipes
- Add multiple views, send parameters and sub-views in Angular applications
- Test Components, Services, HTTP calls and forms
- Debug Angular applications and bundle them with webpack
- Implement authentication in Angular apps and make secured calls to APIs
As a bonus, this Special Edition of Angular Essentials comes with guided learning chapters for Ignite UI (Download the free Trial Version) « less
Top 20 java interview programs and answers
We are sharing 20 java interview Programming questions; these questions are frequently asked by the recruiters. Java questions can be asked from any core java topic. So we try our best to provide you the java interview questions and answers for experienced & fresher which should be in your to do list more » before facing java questions in technical interview. « less
Microsoft Excel Training for CPAs and Accounting Professionals: Featuring Excel 2016 for Windows
During live CPE training sessions, and through Excel articles featured in magazines such as the Journal of Accountancy and California CPA Magazine, Jeff Lenning, founder of Excel University, Inc., has shown thousands of CPAs and accounting professionals across the country how to use Excel more effectively. more » Drawing on his experience as an auditor, a financial analyst in industry, an accounting manager at a public company, and a consultant, he has demonstrated how to leverage Excel in order to improve efficiency by reducing the time it takes to complete job tasks. Written to reach those he won’t have the opportunity to meet in one of his CPE sessions, Lenning’s series, Excel University: Microsoft Excel Training for CPAs and Accounting Professionals, offers a comprehensive collection of the features, functions, and techniques that are of direct benefit to accountants working in industry, public practice, consulting, or not-for-profit. Concentrating on Excel for Windows, his books offer a hands-on approach to learning and include narrative, screenshots, video content, Excel practice files, and exercises that demonstrate the practical application of the items presented in each chapter. Visit http://www.excel-university.com to access the Excel University video library and to download the practice files. Features, functions and techniques are presented in a sequential and progressive manner, so the books are best read in order. In Volume 1, the author presents material and information that will prove useful to every accountant, regardless of the type of work they do. Blown away by the power of Excel, readers are sure to find this series relevant, enlightening, and extremely easy-to-follow. « less
* Get to grips with the underlying technical principles and implementations of blockchain.
* Build powerful applications using Ethereum to secure transactions and create smart contracts.
* Explore cryptography, mine cryptocurrencies, and solve scalability issues with this comprehensive more » guide.
Blockchain is a distributed database that enables permanent, transparent, and secure storage of data. The blockchain technology is the backbone of cryptocurrency – in fact, it's the shared public ledger upon which the entire Bitcoin network relies – and it's gaining popularity with people who work in finance, government, and the arts.
Blockhchain technology uses cryptography to keep data secure. This book gives a detailed description of this leading technology and its implementation in the real world.
This book begins with the technical foundations of blockchain, teaching you the fundamentals of cryptography and how it keeps data secure. You will learn about the mechanisms behind cryptocurrencies and how to develop applications using Ethereum, a decentralized virtual machine. You will explore different blockchain solutions and get an exclusive preview into Hyperledger, an upcoming blockchain solution from IBM and the Linux Foundation. You will also be shown how to implement blockchain beyond currencies, scability with blockchain, and the future scope of this fascinating and powerful technology.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Master the theoretical and technical foundations of blockchain technology
* Fully comprehend the concept of decentralization, its impact and relationship with blockchain technology
* Experience how cryptography is used to secure data « less
* Understand the basics of R and how they can be applied in various Quantitative Finance scenarios
* Learn various algorithmic trading techniques and ways to optimize them using the tools available in R.
* Contain different methods to manage risk and explore trading using Machine Learning.
BOOK more » DESCRIPTION
The role of a quantitative analyst is very challenging, yet lucrative, so there is a lot of competition for the role in top-tier organizations and investment banks. This book is your go-to resource if you want to equip yourself with the skills required to tackle any real-world problem in quantitative finance using the popular R programming language.
You'll start by getting an understanding of the basics of R and its relevance in the field of quantitative finance. Once you've built this foundation, we'll dive into the practicalities of building financial models in R. This will help you have a fair understanding of the topics as well as their implementation, as the authors have presented some use cases along with examples that are easy to understand and correlate.
We'll also look at risk management and optimization techniques for algorithmic trading. Finally, the book will explain some advanced concepts, such as trading using machine learning, optimizations, exotic options, and hedging.
By the end of this book, you will have a firm grasp of the techniques required to implement basic quantitative finance models in R.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Get to know the basics of R and how to use it in the field of Quantitative Finance
* Understand data processing and model building using R
* Explore different types of analytical techniques such as statistical « less
Gain insights into the latest technology and business trends within testing domains
ABOUT THIS BOOK
* This book covers the latest trends that every Testing and QA professional should keep up-to-date with given the advancements in digital technologies.
* Master cutting-edge testing techniques for emerging areas such as IOT, Machine Learning, Cognitive.
* Best practices for Testing more » and Quality Assurance within several industry domains.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is targeted at those working in the QA and Testing areas. The book does not cover testing basics, which QA professional are already familiar with―for example, writing a test plan or test case, and so on.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Understand the TCOE model, managed services, the structure of testing in Agile/DevOps engagements, factory models, and crowdsourcing
* Implement testing processes, practices, and automation tools in the Agile/DevOps life cycle
* Adapt to current technologies in social media, mobile, analytics and the Cloud
* Leverage cognitive intelligence/machine-learning, robotics, and the Internet of Things in testing
* How key industries/domains (consumer products and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, telecom, and automotive) adapt to digital transformation
* Future directions for the QA industry, consulting careers, testing profession, and professionals
The book is based on the author`s experience in leading and transforming large test engagements and architecting solutions for customer testing requirements/bids/problem areas. It targets the testing practitioner population and provides them with a single go-to place to find perspectives, practices, trends, tools, and solutions to test applications as they face the evolving digital world.
This book is divided into five parts where each part explores different aspects of testing in the real world. The first module explains the various testing engagement models. You will then learn how to efficiently test code in different life cycles. The book discusses the different aspects of Quality Analysis consideration while testing social media, mobile, analytics, and the Cloud. In the last module, you will learn about futuristic technologies to test software.
By the end of the book, you will understand the latest business and IT trends in digital transformation and learn the best practices to adopt for business assurance.
STYLE AND APPROACH
This book is a compilation of the latest business and IT trends in digital transformation & Tools and Best Practices that QA professionals need to adopt for business assurance. « less
Test your knowledge and prepare for the OCA/OCP exams OCA/OCP Java SE 8 Programmer Practice Tests complements the Sybex OCA: Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 8 Programmer I Certification Study Guide and the OCP: Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 8 Programmer II Study Guide for exams 1Z0-808 and more » 1ZO-809 by providing last minute review of 100% of exam objectives. Get the advantage of over 1,000 expert crafted questions that not only provide the answer, but also give detailed explanations. You will have access to unique practice questions that cover all 21 objective domains in the OCA/OCP exams in the format you desire--test questions can also be accessed via the Sybex interactive learning environment. Two additional practice exams will ensure that you are ready for exam day. Whether you have studied with Sybex study guides for your OCA/OCP or have used another brand, this is your chance to test your skills.
* Access to all practice questions online with the Sybex interactive learning environment
* Over 1,000 unique practice questions and 2 practice exams include expert explanations
* Covers 100% of all 21 OCA/OCP objective domains for Exams 1Z0-809 and 1Z0-809
Studying the objectives are one thing, but diving deeper and uncovering areas where further attention is needed can increase your chance of exam day success. Full coverage of all domains shows you what to expect on exam day, and accompanying explanations help you pinpoint which objectives deserve another look. « less
* Children can express their creativity while learning through interactive Swift Playgrounds
* Empower children to think critically about problems
* Learning programming basics can help children gain confidence in problem solving
* Help children put their imagination into action building more » their first iOS app
This book starts at the beginning by introducing programming through easy to use examples with the Swift Playgrounds app. Kids are regularly encouraged to explore and play with new concepts to support knowledge acquisition and retention – these newly learned skills can then be used to express their own unique ideas. Children will be shown how to create their first iOS application and build their very own movie night application.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Basic programming and coding fundamentals
* Write code using the fun and interactive Swift Playgrounds app
* Make animations, including creating your own starry night
* Utilise functions by making pizza in code
* Create an interactive toy bin
* Learn how to use control flow statements to further enhance your toy bin
* Build a simple movie night app working with tableviews and arrays
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Since Swift was announced at WWDC, Steffen D. Sommer has had a passionate interest in the programming language. He's currently working as a lead Vapor developer at a company called Nodes in Copenhagen, where he focuses on developing backend systems using Swift.
In his spare time, he helps organize the local iOS meet up, visits iOS conferences around the world, and explores the different aspects of and use cases for Swift, such as putting Swift on the server and doing functional programming in Swift. You can also find him contributing to open source projects on GitHub or blogging on his personal website.
Jim Campagno is an iOS developer and teacher living in New York City. He's currently working as an iOS instructor at the Flatiron School, helping beginners of Swift and iOS become iOS developers.
Jim has a deep desire and high level of creativity that he brings to teaching. He created the Swift online course offered at Flatiron School, which includes in-depth readings along with test-driven labs, challenging the student to write code in Swift. Jim also runs an active YouTube channel, putting out in-depth content and helping students understand everything in iOS and Swift—from the basics to complex topics.
Most importantly, Jim ensures that the content he creates is accessible, fun, and interactive. He enjoys putting together a story behind every topic to make it more enjoyable for the reader.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. What is Programming?
2. Getting Set Up
3. Say Hello
4. Favorite Things
6. Making Pizza
7. Toy Bin
8. Smarter Toy Bin
9. Making Some Friends
10. Pokemon Battle
11. Simon Says
12. Starry Night
13. Space Pizza Delivery
14. Movie Night - iOS App « less
* Written by the creator of the Angular router, giving you the best information straight from the source
* Get full coverage of the entire Angular Router library and understand exactly how every command works
* Essential for all serious users of Angular who need to manage states within more » their applications
Managing state transitions is one of the hardest parts of building applications. This is especially true on the web, where you also need to ensure that the state is reflected in the URL. In addition, you might want to split applications into multiple bundles and load them on demand. Doing this transparently isn't easy. The Angular router solves these problems. Using the router, you can declaratively specify application states, manage state transitions while taking care of the URL, and load bundles on demand.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Understand the role of the Angular router and how to make the most of it
* Build and parse complex URLs
* Learn about the componentless and empty-path routes
* Take control of states in your application
* Make use of imperative navigation
* Understand guards and how they can benefit your applications
* Optimize configuration and run tests on your routing « less