Test your knowledge and prepare for the OCA/OCP exams OCA/OCP Java SE 8 Programmer Practice Tests complements the Sybex OCA: Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 8 Programmer I Certification Study Guide and the OCP: Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 8 Programmer II Study Guide for exams 1Z0-808 and more » 1ZO-809 by providing last minute review of 100% of exam objectives. Get the advantage of over 1,000 expert crafted questions that not only provide the answer, but also give detailed explanations. You will have access to unique practice questions that cover all 21 objective domains in the OCA/OCP exams in the format you desire--test questions can also be accessed via the Sybex interactive learning environment. Two additional practice exams will ensure that you are ready for exam day. Whether you have studied with Sybex study guides for your OCA/OCP or have used another brand, this is your chance to test your skills.
* Access to all practice questions online with the Sybex interactive learning environment
* Over 1,000 unique practice questions and 2 practice exams include expert explanations
* Covers 100% of all 21 OCA/OCP objective domains for Exams 1Z0-809 and 1Z0-809
Studying the objectives are one thing, but diving deeper and uncovering areas where further attention is needed can increase your chance of exam day success. Full coverage of all domains shows you what to expect on exam day, and accompanying explanations help you pinpoint which objectives deserve another look. « less
A Comprehensive OCPJP 8 Certification Guide
This book is a comprehensive, step-by-step and one-stop guide for the Java SE 8 Programmer II exam (IZ0-809). Salient features of this book include: 100% coverage of the exam topics, a full-length mock exam, practice exam questions, exam notes and tips.
Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 8 Programmer more » II Guide (Exam IZ0-809) is a comprehensive guide for the OCPJP 8 exam.
The book starts by answering frequently asked questions about the OCPJP 8 exam (Chapter 1). The book maps each exam topic into a chapter and covers 100% of the exam topics (next 12 Chapters). Exam topics are discussed using numerous programming and real-world examples. Each chapter ends with practice exam questions and a quick summary that revises key concepts covered in the chapter from exam perspective.
After reading the main chapters, you can take the full-length mock exam to ensure that you have enough practice before actually taking the exam (Chapter 14).
If you are an OCPJP 8 exam aspirant, this book is certainly for you. This book assumes that you are already familiar with Java fundamentals (that is in line with the prerequisite of having a OCAJP 8 certification before you take up the OCPJP 8 exam).
This book will be a delectable read to you because of its simple language, example driven approach, easy-to-read style, and complete focus towards the exam.
• In-depth and 100% coverage of all 12 exam topics for the certification
• Numerous illustrative programming and real-world examples
• Hundreds of practice exam questions (including a full-length mock exam)
What you will learn:
• Have the necessary knowledge to clear the exam since 100% of the exam topics are covered to the required depth
• clearly understand the scope and objectives of the exam, the technical topics covered in the exam, and type and level-of-difficulty of the exam questions (in short, you will clearly know what’s exactly required for passing the exam)
• get into an “exam mindset” by trying out hundreds of practice exam questions. « less