The only authorized Lab Manual for Cisco Networking Academy's new course CCNP SWITCH: Implementing IP Switched Networks, V.6 (Exam 642-813)
* A portable, bound copy of all 19 CCNP V 6.x SWITCH Labs: convenient lightweight and friendly
* Allows students to review or walk through hands-on labs without more » a huge textbook or live Web connection
* Contains additional pages between labs for in-class note-taking
* Separate answer key available at Cisco Academy Connection and the PearsonHighered.com Instructor Resource site
This hands-on switching Lab Manual is the perfect companion for all Cisco Networking Academy students who are taking the new course CCNP SWITCH: Implementing IP Switched Networks (V. 6) as part of their CCNP preparation. It offers a portable, bound copy of all 19 CCNP V 6.x SWITCH network switching labs in a convenient, lightweight format that allows students to walk through key procedures and easily take notes without a large textbook or a live Internet connection. Working with these conveniently-formatted labs, students will gain practical experience and skills for planning, configuring, and verifying the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using Cisco's Campus Enterprise Architecture; and for securely integrating VLANs, WLANs, voice, and video into campus networks. « less
All the SWITCH 642-813 Commands in One Compact, Portable Resource
Preparing for the CCNP exam? Working as a network professional? Here are all the CCNP-level commands for the Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) exam you need in one handy resource. The CCNP SWITCH Portable Command Guide is filled with valuable, easy-to-access information and is portable enough more » for use whether you're in the server room or the equipment closet. « less
Foundation Learning Guide: Foundation learning for SWITCH 642-813
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Foundation Learning Guide: Foundation learning for SWITCH 642-813
Richard Froom, CCIE No. 5102
Erum Frahim, CCIE No. 7549
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Foundation Learning Guide is a Cisco® authorized more » learning tool for CCNP® and CCDP® preparation. As part of the Cisco Press foundation learning series, this book covers how to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using the Cisco Campus Enterprise Architecture. The Foundation Learning Guide also covers secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice, and video into campus networks.
Each chapter opens with the list of topics covered to clearly identify the focus of that chapter. At the end of each chapter, a summary and review questions provide you with an opportunity to assess and reinforce your understanding of the material. Throughout the book detailed explanations with commands, configurations, and diagrams serve to illuminate theoretical concepts.
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Foundation Learning Guide is ideal for certification candidates who are seeking a tool to learn all the topics covered in the SWITCH 642-813 exam.
- Serves as the official book for the Cisco Networking Academy CCNP SWITCH course
- Provides a thorough presentation of the fundamentals of multilayer switched network design
- Explains the implementation of the design features such as VLAN, Spanning Tree, and inter-VLAN routing in the multilayer switched environment
- Explains how to implement high-availability technologies and techniques
- Covers security features in a switched network
- Presents self-assessment review questions, chapter topics, summaries, command syntax explanations, network diagrams, and configuration examples to facilitate effective studying
This book is in the Foundation Learning Guide Series. These guides are developed together with Cisco® as the only authorized, self-paced learning tools that help networking professionals build their understanding of networking concepts and prepare for Cisco certification exams. « less