Complete Study Guide Exams 70-410, 70-411, 70-412
Prepare for the MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Exams Microsoft's new version of the MCSA certification for Windows Server 2012 R2 requires passing three exams (or one Upgrade exam if you have your MCSA or MCITP in Windows Server 2008). This value-priced study guide includes more than 1,000 pages of quality more » exam-prep content, covering 100% of the objective domains of all three exams (as well as the Upgrade exam, 70-417).
In addition, you get access to an interactive practice test environment with more than 500 questions, electronic flashcards, and videos showing how to perform the more difficult tasks. Both first-time MCSA candidates and those wishing to upgrade from Server 2008 certification will benefit from this complete test-prep guide.
* Completely updated to cover the Windows Server 2012 R2 Exams
* Provides a comprehensive study guide for all three MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 exams: 70-410, 70-411, and 70-412, as well as the Upgrade exam: 70-417
* Covers installing and configuring Windows Server 2012; deploying and configuring DNS service; administering Active Directory; creating and managing Group Policy Objects; and configuring server roles and features, Hyper-V, and core networking services
* Explains basic networking concepts, DHCP, deploying and maintaining servers, configuring a network policy server infrastructure and high availability in Windows Server 2012, and much more
* Features real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, practice exam questions, electronic flashcards, and over an hour of video demonstrations
* Covers all exam objectives MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Complete Study Guide arms you with all the information you must master to achieve MCSA certification on Windows Server 2012 R2. « less
Master Windows Server installation and configuration with hands-on practice and interactive study aids for the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2 exam 70-410 MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2 Installation and Configuration Study Guide: Exam 70-410 provides complete preparation for exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring more » Windows Server 2012 R2. With comprehensive coverage of all exam topics and plenty of hands-on practice, this self-paced guide is the ideal resource for those preparing for the MCSA on Windows Server 2012 R2. Real-world scenarios demonstrate how the lessons are applied in everyday settings. Readers also get access to the interactive practice tests, electronic flashcards, and video demonstration of the more difficult tasks, which help readers fully understand the scope of principles at work.
Exam 70-410 is one of three exams MCSA candidates must take to obtain their MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2. The test is aligned with the 2012 update to the Windows server operating system, and so is the book. This study guide contains everything users need to know for the exam, including the 2012 update's changes to Hyper-V and Active Directory. Avoid surprises on exam day, and master the material while learning to:
* Install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2
* Configure Hyper-V and server roles and features
* Install and administer Active Directory
* Manage Group Policy
Exam prep is about more than passing the test—it helps you gain hands-on experience performing more complex operations, giving you the confidence you need to successfully apply what you've learned in a work environment. If you're looking to triumph over the MCSA exam 70-410, MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2 Installation and Configuration Study Guide: Exam 70-410 provides the information and practice you need. « less
Exam Ref 70-410
Fully updated for Windows Server 2012 R2! Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-410 - and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of implementing and configuring core services in Windows Server 2012 R2. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical more » thinking and decision making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
* Install and configure servers
* Configure server roles and features
* Configure Hyper-V
* Deploy and configure core network services
* Install and administer Active Directory
* Create and manage Group Policy
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
* Organizes its coverage by exam objectives.
* Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you. « less
Packed with hands-on applications, MCSA Guide to Installing and Configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2012 /R2, Exam 70-410equips you with the skills you need to pass the MCSE/MCSA certification exam-as well as successfully meet the real-world challenges of a Microsoft networking professional. The vibrant more » four-color text thoroughly prepares you to manage a Windows Server 2012 system with a focus on installation and configuration. Extensive coverage of all exam objetives begins with an introduction to Windows Server 2012/R2 and continues with coverage of server management, configuration of storage, file and printer services, Active Directory , account management, Group Policy, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and Hyper-V virtualization. « less
This text does not include not include a MOAC Labs Online access code.
This 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 textbook prepares certification students for the first of a series of three exams which validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 more » Infrastructure into an existing enterprise environment. This Microsoft Official Academic Course is mapped to the 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam objectives. This textbook focuses on real skills for real jobs and prepares students to prove mastery of core services such as Active Directory and networking services. In addition, this book also covers such valuable skills as:
• Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
• Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
• Implementing Local Storage
• Implementing File and Print Services
• Implementing Group Policy
• Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V « less
Prepare for Exam 70-410 - and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services. Exam 70-410 is one of three required exams for the new MCSA: Windows Server 2008 certification from Microsoft.
Organized by exam objectives, and featuring challenging, what-if more » scenarios, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical skills and knowledge needed to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services in an enterprise environment. « less