Learn, prepare, and practice for CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam success with this CompTIA Approved Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning and a CompTIA Approved Platinum Partner.
* Master CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam topics
* Assess your knowledge more » with chapter-ending quizzes
* Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
* Practice with realistic exam questions on the DVD
Limited Time Offer: Buy CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Cert Guide and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams. To receive your 10% off discount code:
1. Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register
2. Follow the instructions
3. Go to your Account page and click on “Access Bonus Content”
CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Cert Guideis a best-of-breed study guide. Best-selling authors and expert instructors Mark Soper, Scott Mueller, and David Prowse help you master all the topics you need to know to succeed on your CompTIA 220-801 and 220-802 exams and move into a successful career as an IT technician.
Every feature of this book is designed to support both efficient exam preparation and long-term mastery:
* Includes coverage of the new performance based questions
* Opening Topics Lists define the topics you’ll need to learn in each chapter, including a list of the official exam objectives covered in that chapter
* Exam Preparation Tasks include reviewing key topics, completing memory tables, defining key terms, working through scenarios, and answering review questions—all designed to help you go beyond simple facts to make sure you master concepts crucial to both passing the exam and enhancing your career
* Key Terms defined in a complete glossary explain all the field’s essential terminology
The companion DVD contains the powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test Engine, two complete exams with access to a large library of exam-realistic questions. This state-of-the-art assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features to help you study more efficiently. Use step-by-step Study Mode or run a powerful exam simulation that mimics actual exam conditions. Whenever you want, get a complete assessment of your current knowledge, so you can focus scarce study time where you need it most. The DVD also includes sample beep codes to help you learn about these valuable troubleshooting tools, memory tables, and the glossary, all in searchable PDF format.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this CompTIA approved study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The CompTIA approved study guide helps you master all the topics on the A+ exam, including
* Motherboards, processors, RAM, and BIOS
* Power supplies and system cooling
* I/O, input ports, and devices
* Video displays and video cards
* Customized PCs
* Laptops and mobile devices
* Storage devices
* Installing, using, and troubleshooting Windows
* Operational procedures and communications methods
The CD contains two free, complete practice exams, beep codes, memory tables, and a glossary.
Includes Exclusive Offer for 70% Off Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test.
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client; Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disc space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam « less
Exams 220-801 and 220-802
Everything you need to prepare for the CompTIA A+ exams
CompTIA A+ is the most sought-after certification for PC technicians. This guide covers every aspect of the required exams 220-801 and 220-802. Fully updated to cover the latest best practices, current software and hardware, and mobile OSes, more » this Deluxe guide also includes an exclusive bonus CD featuring additional practice exams, flashcards, instructional videos, and the entire e-book in ePDF, eMobi, and ePub versions.
* Includes a coupon for 10% Off CompTIA Certification Exams
* Fully updated to cover the latest exams and exam objectives
* Covers personal computer components, laptops and portable devices, operating systems, printers and scanners, networks, security, safety and environmental issues, communication, and professionalism
* Bonus CD features the Sybex Test Engine with additional practice exams, twice the electronic flashcards as the Standard edition, and eMobi, ePub, and ePDF versions of the book
CompTIA A+ Complete Deluxe Study Guide, 2nd Edition is a complete test-prep guide that will help you pass the A+ exam with confidence. « less
At the end of 2004, more than 600,000 people had received CompTIA's vendor-neutral A+ certification, a key credential for anyone pursuing a career as a computer technician. This competitively priced new guide offers seven minibooks and 1,000+ pages covering every aspect of the two required A+ exams, more » plus customizable test-prep software on CD-ROM. Minibooks provide a thorough review of all the hardware and operating system topics tested in the exams: installation, configuration, and upgrading; diagnosing and troubleshooting; preventive maintenance; motherboards, processors, and memory; printers; networking; and operating system fundamentals. This work is published day-and-date with the CompTIA's latest revision of the A+ exams. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file. « less