Exam 100-105, Exam 200-105, and Exam 200-125
Preview exam day with 1500 questions tailored to the exam domains CCNA Routing and Switching Practice Tests is your ultimate tool for exam success and compliments the Sybex Deluxe Study Guides and Study Guides for the CCENT and CCNA. Whether you're taking the 200-15 Composite Exam or the two-part 100-105 more » and 200-105 exams, this book gives you the practice you need to study smarter. Seven completely unique 200-question practice tests cover the seven CCNA Routing and Switching objective domains, and two additional unique 50-question practice exams provide even more opportunity to find areas where further review is needed. These 1500 questions cover everything you'll see on the exam—network fundamentals; LAN switching technologies; routing technologies; WAN technologies; and infrastructure services, security, and management—so you can avoid any exam-day surprises. Fully aligned with the latest versions of the exams, this book helps you focus your study time and remove uncertainties so you can face the exam with confidence.
The CCNA Routing and Switching exams test your working knowledge of IP data networks, addressing, routing, and services; network device security; troubleshooting, and more. These practice tests cover it all to help you discover what you already know, what you still need to learn, and what to expect on exam day.
* Get a preview of the types of questions you'll see on the exam
* Pinpoint areas in need of review
* Focus your study time for better results
* Gauge your readiness for any CCNA exam
The CCNA exams cover a broad range of routing and switching topics, and the questions can get fairly in-depth. Practice makes perfect, and practice tests tailored to each of the seven exam domains provide an ideal opportunity to ensure your own top-notch performance. When you're ready to get serious about CCNA certification, CCNA Routing and Switching Practice Tests are your solution for ultimate exam-day confidence. « less
Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 more » Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
· Master Cisco CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 exam topics
· Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
· Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
· Practice with realistic exam questions on the CD-ROM
CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco.
Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
· A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
· Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
· Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
· Troubleshooting sections, which help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam
· The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
· A free copy of the CCENT ICND1 100-105 Network Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
· Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
· Online, interactive practice exercises that help you hone your knowledge
· More than 90 minutes of video mentoring from the author
· A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
· Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, video instruction, and hands-on labs, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCENT/CCNA ICND1 exam, including
· Networking fundamentals
· Implementing basic Ethernet LANs
· Ethernet LANs: design, VLANs, and troubleshooting
· IPv4 addressing and subnetting
· Implementing IPv4
· IPv4 design and troubleshooting
· IPv4 services: ACLs and NAT
· Network device management
The DVD contains more than 300 unique practice exam questions, ICND1 Network Simulator Lite software, online practice exercises, and 90 minutes of video training.
Includes Exclusive Offer for 70% Off Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test
Also available from Cisco Press for CCENT/CCNA study is the CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test. This digital-only certification preparation product combines an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test.
This integrated learning package
· Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
· Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
· Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
· Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, or Vista (SP2), Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases « less
Exams 100-101, 200-101, and 200-120
Your Guide to CCENT and CCNA IOS Commands This book is an ideal supplement to Todd Lammle's CCENT and CCNA Study Guides, and a great quick reference for any Cisco networking administrator. Covering IOS version 15, each chapter begins with a short introduction, explaining what tasks will be discussed, more » followed by detailed explanations of and examples of the commands. The book includes an easy-to-navigate table of commands broken into the following topic areas: Internetworking and TCP/IP Cisco command line interface (CLI) and Security Device Manager (SDM) Router Configuration LAN Switch Configuration Advanced IOS and Troubleshooting Access Lists Network Address Translation Wireless Wide Area Networks Security IPv6 Whether you are studying for your CCENT or CCNA certification, or are a seasoned Cisco networking administrator, this IOS Commands Survival Guide is the perfect reference to help you achieve your goals. « less
Learn prepare and practice for exam success
Cisco Press is the official publisher for the New CCENT Certification. The New Edition of this Best-Selling Official Cert Guide includes Updated Content, New Exercises, 400 Practice Questions, and 90 Minutes of Video Training -- PLUS the CCENT Network Simulator Lite Edition with lab exercises. The more » CCENT Certification is now the only prerequisite for the CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless,CCNA Security and CCDA Certifications.
Cisco CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-101 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time. Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. « less