You've got data to communicate. But what kind of visualization do you choose, how do you build it, and how do you ensure that it's up to the demands of the Web?
Then you'll move on to more advanced topics, including how to:
* Create tree maps, heat maps, network graphs, word clouds, and timelines
* Map geographic data, and build sparklines and composite charts
* Add interactivity and retrieve data with AJAX
* Manage data in the browser and build data-driven web applications
* Harness the power of the Flotr2, Flot, Chronoline.js, D3.js, Underscore.js, and Backbone.js libraries