Make your website visible on Google Search
Digital Marketing using Google Services book
Aim of this book: To make your Website listed in Google Search.
We have classified our chapters into five categories “Analysis”, “Organic Promotion”, “Paid Promotion”, “Tracking Your Website Visitors” and “Monetize your Website”.
Step 1: Start more » with analysing your business trends by reading Chapter 1 Google Trends.
Step 2: Find your online competitors and their strategy by reading Chapter 2 Competitor Analysis.
Step 3: Create or Alter your website with required components to improve visitor engagement by reading Chapter 3 Website Strategy.
Step 7: The best way to make your website listed in Google Search Results for local search queries related to your business is through Google MyBusiness. Do not skip any sections in this Chapter 4 Google MyBusiness.
Step 8: The next step is to make your website listed in Google Search Results for any search queries related to your business by following Chapter 5 Search Engine Optimization.
Step 9: Google provides priority to informative videos in Google Search. Create few videos about your products & services. Post it in YouTube. We also have few tips for your videos. Follow this Chapter 6 YouTube.
Step 10: Social Media is your key for Branding. I would suggest you to start with Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter by creating business pages today. As your business page becomes popular, your business page and website get higher ranking in Google Search. We have described these in Chapter 7 Social Media Optimization.
Step 11: If you want to place Ads in Google, read Chapter 8 Google AdWords. Start by creating Simple campaign targeting Google Search as described in this chapter. You may also want to read Google Display Network and YouTube Ads section to promote your Branding.
Tracking Your Website Visitors
Step 4: To track visitors and leads, you will be asked to update your website with many setup codes. Google Tag Manager makes this process simple by setting up one time setup code on your website. Read Chapter 9 Google Tag Manager to learn more about it. We strongly encourage you to use Google Tag Manager.
Step 5: It is important to analyze your website’s visitor statistics to improve your Revenue. Google Analytics is a tool used to track your website visitors. Read Chapter 10 Google Analytics to setup, analyze and improve your website user engagement.
Step 6: You should inform Google about your website details to crawl (read) all your webpages. To submit your website details, read Chapter 11 Google Webmaster Tools.
Monetize your Website
Step 12: Chapter 12 Google AdSense guides you to get started with gaining some money from your active website. If your website is new or just building content, I would suggest you to skip this until you have a website with proper content in place.
Getting started with Digital Marketing for your website is quiet easy. Similar to an offline business, being active online is what Google expects from you in order to make your website come up on Google Search. A little bit of effort and time is required in this process.
This book will guide you through the process of Digital Marketing in a step by step approach. Who should read this book?
1. Business owners who need to promote their business on their own through Internet.
2. Entrepreneurs who wish to get started with their very own Digital Marketing business.
3. Digital Marketing Agencies who feel the necessity to train their employees on Digital Marketing approach
4. Students who want to learn and perform research on Digital Marketing.
5. Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Advertising Professionals who require a thorough knowledge about Digital Marketing to efficiently plan and manage a team.
All the best. Get Started. « less
Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics™ in 10 Minutes gives you straightforward, practical answers when you need fast results. By working through its 10-minute lessons, you’ll learn everything you need to use Google Analytics to accurately measure your website’s performance–and improve it!
10 minutes more » is all you need to learn how to…
* Quickly create a Google Analytics account and add Google Analytics to your site
* Define goals and measure how well your site is achieving them
* Track visitors from search engines, pay-per-click advertising, email, and other sources
* Discover the pages your visitors view, how long they stay, and where they exit
* Monitor specific user actions, such as playing embedded video, selecting Flash menu items, or downloading files
* Identify your best and worst content, and fix poorly performing pages
* Improve your site by tracking error pages and broken links
* Measure AdWords traffic, position, and e-commerce performance
* Manage Google Analytics through the Dashboard
* Customize Google Analytics to work more effectively with your site
* Capture more accurate information by filtering out internal traffic
* Choose the right reports and data, understand them, and act on what you learn « less
Get the most out of the free Google Analytics service—and get more customers
Google Analytics allows you to discover vital information about how end users interact with their Web sites by collecting vital data and providing tools to analyze it, with the intention of improving the end-user experience more » and, ultimately converting users into customers. This indispensible guide delves into the latest updates to the newest version of Google Analytics—3.0—and explains the concepts behind this amazing free tool.
You'll discover what information to track, how to choose the right goals and filters, techniques for reading Google Analytics reports and graphs, and, most importantly, how to compile this data and use it to improve your Web site and attract more potential customers.
* Takes an in-depth look at Google Analytics 3.0 and walks you through the possibilities it offers
* Explains how to read Google Analytics reports and graphs so that you can compile this data and use it to improve your Web site and attract more users
* Shares techniques for converting end users into customers
* Features tips and suggestions for getting the information you need from Google Analytics reports and then converting that information into actionable tasks you can use
With Google Analytics, Third Edition, you&'ll be well on your way to retrieving the information you need to convert visitors to your site into customers! « less