* Learn to write responsive code that can be deployed on any device.
* Become a well-rounded developer and be able to understand the entire development cycle.
* Learn to utilize free open source and cloud services to deploy production-grade code.
MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.JS
This book explores the more » MEAN stack in detail. We will begin by covering Node.js, as it will lay the groundwork for all of our server-side work. You will learn how to get Node running on your local machine as well as download modules using npm. The key aspects of the Node.js programming model will also be covered.
From there, we will move on to MongoDB, where you'll learn how to interact with Mongo from a Node application. You will also learn how to create, retrieve, update, and delete data from a Mongo store.
After you have a solid grasp on Node and Mongo, the book will move on to the Express web server. We'll cover the basics of Express applications via topics like routes and middleware. Building on previous chapters, we will cover the integration of Node, Mongo, and Express.
Our coverage of the MEAN stack will wrap up with several chapters on AngularJS. These chapters will cover Angular fundamentals like data binding, directives, controllers, routing, and services. In an effort to explore competing technologies, a slight introduction to Ember.js will also be provided.
Create powerful automations with gulp to improve the efficiency of your web project workflow
By the end of this book, you will be able to create your very own gulp environments from scratch, create and maintain tasks and project builds, and automate your workflow with plugins and custom tasks.
Exploit the features of TypeScript to develop and maintain captivating web applications with ease
ABOUT THIS BOOK
* Learn how to develop modular, scalable, maintainable, and adaptable web applications by taking advantage of TypeScript
* A comprehensive guide that explains the fundamentals of TypeScript with the more » help of practical examples
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Learn the key TypeScript language features and language runtime
* Develop modular, scalable, maintainable, and adaptable web applications
* Create object-oriented code that adheres to the solid principles
* Save time using automation tools like Gulp and Karma
* Develop robust applications with testing (Mocha, Chai and SinonJS)
* Put your TypeScript skills in practice by developing a single-page web application framework from scratch
This book is a step-by-step guide that will get you started with TypeScript with the help of practical examples. You start off by understanding the basics of TypeScript. Next, automation tools like Grunt are explained followed by a detailed description of function, generics, callbacks and promises. After this, object-oriented features and the memory management functionality of TypeScript are explained. At the end of this book, you will have learned enough to implement all the concepts and build a single page application from scratch.
STYLE AND APPROACH
This is a step-by-step guide that covers the fundamentals of TypeScript with practical examples. Each chapter introduces a set of TypeScript language features and leads the readers toward the development of a real-world application. « less