Exam 100-105, Exam 200-105, and Exam 200-125
Preview exam day with 1500 questions tailored to the exam domains CCNA Routing and Switching Practice Tests is your ultimate tool for exam success and compliments the Sybex Deluxe Study Guides and Study Guides for the CCENT and CCNA. Whether you're taking the 200-15 Composite Exam or the two-part 100-105 more » and 200-105 exams, this book gives you the practice you need to study smarter. Seven completely unique 200-question practice tests cover the seven CCNA Routing and Switching objective domains, and two additional unique 50-question practice exams provide even more opportunity to find areas where further review is needed. These 1500 questions cover everything you'll see on the exam—network fundamentals; LAN switching technologies; routing technologies; WAN technologies; and infrastructure services, security, and management—so you can avoid any exam-day surprises. Fully aligned with the latest versions of the exams, this book helps you focus your study time and remove uncertainties so you can face the exam with confidence.
The CCNA Routing and Switching exams test your working knowledge of IP data networks, addressing, routing, and services; network device security; troubleshooting, and more. These practice tests cover it all to help you discover what you already know, what you still need to learn, and what to expect on exam day.
* Get a preview of the types of questions you'll see on the exam
* Pinpoint areas in need of review
* Focus your study time for better results
* Gauge your readiness for any CCNA exam
The CCNA exams cover a broad range of routing and switching topics, and the questions can get fairly in-depth. Practice makes perfect, and practice tests tailored to each of the seven exam domains provide an ideal opportunity to ensure your own top-notch performance. When you're ready to get serious about CCNA certification, CCNA Routing and Switching Practice Tests are your solution for ultimate exam-day confidence. « less
A hands-on guide to implementing solutions in Cisco UCS, as well as deploying servers and application stacks
Cisco Unified Computer System is a powerful solution for data centers that can raise efficiency and lower costs. This tutorial helps professionals realize its full potential through a practical, hands-on approach written by two Cisco experts.
* Learn about various Cisco UCS equipment options more » suitable for your deployment and configure various Cisco UCS components like LAN, SAN, Resource pools, Backup, Restore, RBAC, policies, and service profiles
* Configure Cisco UCS Emulator for Cisco UCS practice lab and integrate Cisco UCS with 3rd party applications
* With implementation examples for each topic using the Cisco UCS Emulator , learn how to configure your Cisco UCS environment
* The book will follow a hands-on approach to help you deploy servers and application stacks
Cisco Unified Computing System(UCS) provides unique features for the contemporary data centres. Cisco UCS is a unified solution that consolidates computing, network and storage connectivity components along-with centralized management. Cisco UCS reduces TCO and improves scalability and flexibility. Stateless computing blade server's design simplifies the troubleshooting, and Cisco-patented extended memory technology provides higher virtualized servers consolidation results.
A hands-on guide to take you through deployment in Cisco UCS. With real-world examples for configuring and deploying Cisco UCS components, this book will prepare you for the practical deployments of Cisco UCS data centre solutions.
If you want to learn and enhance your hands-on skills with Cisco UCS solutions, this book is certainly for you.
Starting with the description of Cisco UCS equipment options, this hands-on guide then introduces Cisco UCS Emulator which is an excellent resource to practically learn Cisco UCS components’ deployment. You will also be introduced to all areas of UCS solutions with practical configuration examples.
You will also discover the Cisco UCS Manager, which is the centralized management interface for Cisco UCS. Once you get to know UCS Manager, the book dives deeper into configuring LAN, SAN, identity pools, resource pools, and service profiles for the servers. The book also presents other administration topics including Backup, Restore, user’s roles, and high availability cluster configuration. Finally, you will learn about virtualized networking, 3rd party integration tools and testing failure scenarios.
You will learn everything you need to know for the rapidly growing Cisco UCS deployments in the real-world.
What you will learn from this book
* Understand the options for Cisco UCS hardware components and their selection
* Discover Cisco UCS Emulator-based lab setup
* Get to know UCS Manager interface
* Know about different LAN and SAN connectivity and failure scenarios
* Create identity and resource pools
* Develop service profiles for the stateless servers
* Learn about RBAC, backup, restore, and cluster configurations
* Get introduced to Nexus 1K integration and integrating 3rd party tools for enhanced features
A tutorial-based approach which will help you understand the practical methodologies and deploying of Cisco UCS components. « less
Projects for Wi-Fi Enthusiasts
Sales of wireless LANs to home users and small businesses will soar this year, with products using IEEE 802.11 (Wi-Fi) technology leading the way, according to a report by Cahners research. Worldwide, consumers will buy 7.3 million wireless LAN nodes--which include client and network hub devices--up more » from about 4 million last year. This third book in the "HACKING" series from Syngress is written by the SoCalFreeNet Wireless Users Group and will cover 802.11a/b/g (“Wi-Fi”) projects teaching these millions of Wi-Fi users how to "mod" and "hack" Wi-Fi access points, network cards, and antennas to run various Linux distributions and create robust Wi-Fi networks.
Cahners predicts that wireless LANs next year will gain on Ethernet as the most popular home network technology. Consumers will hook up 10.9 million Ethernet nodes and 7.3 million wireless out of a total of 14.4 million home LAN nodes shipped. This book will show Wi-Fi enthusiasts and consumers of Wi-Fi LANs who want to modify their Wi-Fi hardware how to build and deploy “homebrew” Wi-Fi networks, both large and small.
* Wireless LANs next year will gain on Ethernet as the most popular home network technology. Consumers will hook up 10.9 million Ethernet nodes and 7.3 million wireless clients out of a total of 14.4 million home LAN nodes shipped.
* This book will use a series of detailed, inter-related projects to teach readers how to modify their Wi-Fi hardware to increase power and performance to match that of far more expensive enterprise networking products. Also features hacks to allow mobile laptop users to actively seek wireless connections everywhere they go!
* The authors are all members of the San Diego Wireless Users Group, which is famous for building some of the most innovative and powerful "home brew" Wi-Fi networks in the world. « less