A comprehensive beginner to expert guide for learning WSO2 ESB 5.0
Gain a strong foundation of core WSO2 ESB concepts and acquire a proven set of guidelines designed to get you started with WSO2 ESB quickly and efficiently. This book focuses on the various enterprises integration capabilities of WSO2 ESB along with a broad range of examples that you can try out.
From more » beginning to the end, Beginning WSO2 ESB effectively guides you in gradually building expertise in enterprise integration with WSO2 ESB for your SOA infrastructure.
Nowadays successful enterprises rely heavily on how well the underlying software applications and services work together to produce a unified business functionality. This enterprise integration is facilitated by an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). This book provides comprehensive coverage of the fundamentals of the WSO2 ESB and its capabilities, through real-world enterprise integration use cases.
What You'll Learn
* Get started with WSO2 ESB
* Discover message processing techniques with WSO2 ESB
* Integrate REST and SOAP services
* Use enterprise messaging techniques: JMS, AMQP, MQTT
* Manage file-based integration and integrate with proprietary systems such as SAP
* Extend and administrate WSO2 ESB
Who This Book Is For:
All levels of IT professionals from developers to integration architects who are interested in using WSO2 ESB for their SOA infrastructure. « less
With examples in Node.js and Raspberry Pi
A hands-on guide that will teach how to design and implement scalable, flexible, and open IoT solutions using web technologies. This book focuses on providing the right balance of theory, code samples, and practical examples to enable you to successfully connect all sorts of devices to the more » web and to expose their services and data over REST APIs.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
Because the Internet of Things is still new, there is no universal application protocol. Fortunately, the IoT can take advantage of the web, where IoT protocols connect applications thanks to universal and open APIs.
About the Book
Building the Web of Things is a guide to using cutting-edge web technologies to build the IoT. This step-by-step book teaches you how to use web protocols to connect real-world devices to the web, including the Semantic and Social Webs. Along the way you'll gain vital concepts as you follow instructions for making Web of Things devices. By the end, you'll have the practical skills you need to implement your own web-connected products and services.
* Introduction to IoT protocols and devices
* Connect electronic actuators and sensors (GPIO) to a Raspberry Pi
* Implement standard REST and Pub/Sub APIs with Node.js on embedded systems
* Learn about IoT protocols like MQTT and CoAP and integrate them to the Web of Things
* Use the Semantic Web (JSON-LD, RDFa, etc.) to discover and find Web Things
* Share Things via Social Networks to create the Social Web of Things
* Build a web-based smart home with HTTP and WebSocket
* Compose physical mashups with EVRYTHNG, Node-RED, and IFTTT
About the Reader
For both seasoned programmers and those with only basic programming skills.
About the Authors
Dominique Guinard and Vlad Trifa pioneered the Web of Things and cofounded EVRYTHNG, a large-scale IoT cloud powering billions of Web Things.
Table of Contents
1. PART 1 BASICS OF THE IOT AND THE WOT
2. From the Internet of Things to the Web of Things
3. Hello, World Wide Web of Things
4. Node.js for the Web of Things
5. Getting started with embedded systems
6. Building networks of Things
7. PART 2 BUILDING THE WOT
8. Access: Web APIs for Things
9. Implementing Web Things
10. Find: Describe and discover Web Things
11. Share: Securing and sharing Web Things « less
Using Web Technologies to Build Connected Devices
* Prototype IoT devices with the Tessel 2 development platform
* Learn about electronic input and output components, including sensors
* Connect microcontrollers to the Internet with the Particle Photon toolchain
* Run Node.js on single-board computers such as Raspberry Pi and Intel Edison
* Talk to embedded devices with Node.js libraries such as Johnny-Five, and remotely control the devices with Bluetooth
* Use MQTT as a message broker to connect devices across networks
* Explore ways to use robots as building blocks for shared experiences « less
Explore and learn about Internet of Things with the help of engaging and enlightening tutorials designed for Raspberry Pi
This book starts by exploring the popular HTTP, UPnP, CoAP, MQTT, and XMPP protocols. You will learn how protocols and patterns can put limitations on network topology and how they affect the direction of communication and the use of firewalls. Thing registries and delegation of trust are introduced more » as important tools to secure the life cycle of Things on the Internet. Once the fundamentals have been mastered, your focus will move to the Internet of Things architecture. A secure architecture is proposed that will take full advantage of the power of Internet of Things and at the same time protect end user integrity and private personal data without losing flexibility and interoperability.
This book provides you with a practical overview of the existing protocols, communication patterns, architectures, and security issues important to Internet of Things. « less