Whether you're upgrading from a previous version or using it for the very first time, this book will guide you through Microsoft Office 2016 one step at a time, to help you understand the software more quickly and easily!
* Great for beginners, a basic computing class, or as an update.
* Systematic, more » visual approach to help you quickly master Microsoft Office
* Plenty of full color, illustrated screenshots and photographs to help you
Updated for the new Office 2016 Suite, and in full color, here's what you'll learn...
* Office 2016, Office 365 and the cloud
* Purchasing, Downloading and Installing Microsoft Office 2016
* Using Office Online Apps, Sway, Docs, Office Mix, Office Lens, Mail, People and Calendar
* Using OneDrive cloud storage and basic file management
* Using Word to build professional looking documents utilizing templates, paragraph styles, text formatting and images
* Using Excel to build and format spreadsheets. Learn to enter, manipulate and analyse your data
* Using PowerPoint to create presentations with text, graphics, audio/video, animations and transitions
* Setup and present confidently with tablets, laptops and projectors
* Getting started with Microsoft Outlook 2016; keeping in touch with friends, family and colleagues
* Getting started with Microsoft Access 2016; creating tables, forms, reports and queries
* Getting started with OneNote 2016 to hand-write notes, add graphics
* Learn to record audio/video and take photos to complement your OneNote 2016 notebooks as well as type notes
* and more...
Techniques are illustrated systematically using photography and screen prints throughout, together with clear, concise and easy to follow text from an established expert in the field.Whether you are new to Microsoft Office 2016, upgrading, or an experienced user needing an update, this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations, and equip you with the skills needed to use Microsoft Office 2016 effectively and productively. « less
Create Facebook and Skype Chatbots using Microsoft Visual Studio and C#
The Microsoft Bot Framework allows you to easily create bots. This book covers using Visual Studio 2015 to create Chatbots using the Microsoft Bot Framework.
The purpose of this book is to demonstrate, provide examples of, and to explain important concepts of the technology. You can create bots that more » interact with your users naturally wherever they are, including Facebook, text, Skype, Office 365 email, and other popular services.
Chapter 1: Understanding the Microsoft Bot Framework
Chapter 2: Create a Hello World! Bot
Chapter 3: Using FormFlow
Chapter 4: Using Dialogs
Chapter 5: Using Images, Cards, Carousels, and Buttons
Chapter 6: Implementing A SQL Server Database With Your Bot
Chapter 7: Implementing Language Understanding Intelligent Service (LUIS)
Chapter 8: Calling The Microsoft Bot Framework Using The Direct Line API
Chapter 9: Using Application Insights To Monitor Your Bot
Chapter 10: Creating a Skype Bot
Chapter 11: Creating A Facebook Messenger Bot « less
Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint Online
Modernize your IT skills for the new world of cloud computing!
Whether you are an IT administrator, developer, or architect, cloud technologies are transforming your role. This guide brings together the knowledge you need to transition smoothly to Microsoft Office 365 cloud-only and hybrid environments. more » Microsoft MVP Ben Curry and leading cloud architect Brian Laws present specific, up-to-date guidance on administering key cloud technologies, including Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint Online, Azure AD, and OneDrive for Business.
Microsoft cloud technology experts Ben Curry and Brian Laws show you how to:
* Anticipate and respond to the ways cloud technologies change your responsibilities, such as scripting key management tasks via Windows PowerShell
* Understand today’s new mix of essential “Cloud Pro” skills related to infrastructure, scripting, security, and networking
* Master modern cloud administration for Office 365 cloud and hybrid environments to deliver content and services, any time, on any device, from anywhere, and across organizational boundaries
* Administer and configure SharePoint Online, including services, site collections, and hybrid features
* Help secure client devices via Mobile Device Management for Office 365
* Centrally manage user profiles, groups, apps, and social features
* Bridge Office 365 and on-premises environments to share identities and data
* Enforce governance, security, and compliance « less
Covers the Office 365 APIs, Sharepoint Apps, Office Apps, Yammer, Office Graph, Delve, and More
Every day, millions of people use Microsoft Office 365, the subscription version of the world's #1 productivity platform. If you're a developer, Programming Microsoft Office 365 will show you how to build custom solutions that access and interact with their Office 365 data right from within your apps, more » on practically any mobile, web, and desktop platform. Leading Office solutions developer Paolo Pialorsi offers practical, code-rich, task-based coverage of every key aspect of Office 365 development.
You'll learn hands-on, by building a complete, start-to-finish solution with the newest major release of Office 365. Pialorsi shows you how to use Microsoft's new Office 365 APIs to integrate users' mail, calendars, contacts, users, groups, files, folders, and more. You'll learn how to leverage Microsoft's Office 365 APIs whether you're building web apps with.NET, PHP, Java, Python, or Ruby on Rails creating Windows Universal, iOS, or Android, apps or targeting some other platform altogether.
You'll master powerful techniques leveraging SharePoint Online, Microsoft Azure Active Directory and other Microsoft cloud services, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Microsoft's new REST APIs, and exciting new products such as Microsoft Delve and Office Graph. Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft's newest development technologies offer unprecedented opportunities to supercharge user and business productivity. One book will help you make the most of those opportunities: Programming Microsoft Office 365." « less
Conquer Microsoft Office 365 administration—from the inside out!
Dive into Office 365 administration—and really put your systems expertise to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. Discover how the experts tackle deployment, more » configuration, and management—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
* Simplify enterprise deployment with planning tools and tasks
* Automate Office 365 processes with Windows PowerShell
* Manage user identity with Active Directory and Single Sign-On
* Monitor and maintain the health of Office 365 with Microsoft System Center
* Implement Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Lync Online
* Control variables in an Exchange Server hybrid implementation
* Customize and deploy Office 365 Professional Plus
* Explore real-world scenarios and apply insider management tips
For Intermediate to Advanced IT Professionals « less
With Windows 8
Learn Office the easy way, no jargon. Clear, concise and to the point... Using Microsoft Office 365, is the essential step by step guide to getting the most out of the traditional Microsoft Office applications (not SharePoint), providing a complete resource for both the beginner and the enthusiast.
Techniques more » are illustrated step-by-step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field, provide a comprehensive guide to office applications.
Whether you are new to Microsoft Office, an experienced user or studying a computer skills course this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations and equip you with the skills needed to use Office like a pro. « less