From data to actionable business insights using Amazon QuickSight!
ABOUT THIS BOOK
* A practical hands-on guide to improving your business with the power of BI and Quicksight
* Immerse yourself with an end-to-end journey for effective analytics using QuickSight and related services
* Packed with real-world examples with Solution Architectures needed for a cloud-powered more » Business Intelligence service
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for Business Intelligence architects, BI developers, Big Data architects, and IT executives who are looking to modernize their business intelligence architecture and deliver a fast, easy-to-use, cloud powered business intelligence service.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Steps to test drive QuickSight and see how it fits in AWS big data eco system
* Load data from various sources such as S3, RDS, Redshift, Athena, and SalesForce and visualize using QuickSight
* Understand how to prepare data using QuickSight without the need of an IT developer
* Build interactive charts, reports, dashboards, and storyboards using QuickSight
* Access QuickSight using the mobile application
* Architect and design for AWS Data Lake Solution, leveraging AWS hosted services
* Build a big data project with step-by-step instructions for data collection, cataloguing, and analysis
* Secure your data used for QuickSight from S3, RedShift, and RDS instances
* Manage users, access controls, and SPICE capacity
Amazon QuickSight is the next-generation Business Intelligence (BI) cloud service that can help you build « less
* See the latest best practice Salesforce administration principles, gain real-world advice, and understand critical design considerations to set up and customize Salesforce CRM
* This is a pragmatic guide to the key functions of customizing and setting up the application for enterprise more » security, user and data management, process automation, analytics, and mobile features
* Step-by-step navigation and descriptions of the features of Salesforce CRM platform and clear guidance on the customization and administration of the application
* Identify what is covered to create your own improved study guide for the certified administrator examination
Salesforce CRM's winter '17 release offers a host of new features for Customer Relationship Management designed to transform your sales and marketing requirements. With this comprehensive guide to implementing Salesforce CRM, administrators of all levels can easily acquire deep knowledge of the platform. The book begins by guiding you through setting up users and the security settings and then progresses to configuration, data management, and data analytics. We swiftly move on to the setting up of organization-wide features that affect the look and feel of the application. Process automation and approval mechanisms are covered next, along with the functional areas of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Chatter. This book details Salesforce CRM system administration in a practical way and is an invaluable reference for both new administrators and experienced professionals.
At the end of the book, techniques to further enhance the system and improve the return on investment Salesforce mobile apps and mobile administration are covered, along with Salesforce Adoption Manager and. Every chapter is complete with a section containing example questions of the type that you might encounter in the certification examination.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Manage and administer user records and password policies
* Configure and control the various organization-wide user interface features in Salesforce CRM
* Set up and maintain users, profiles, and permission sets and administer appropriate security and login access mechanisms
* Apply organization security
* Understand the capabilities of the Salesforce CRM sharing model
* Create, delete, and customize fields, page layout, and list views for custom and standard objects
* Find out how Apex and Visualforce coding can be used in Salesforce CRM
* Implement the mechanisms for data management
* Discover the tools to import, update, transfer, and mass delete data « less
* Set up, configure, and monitor a virtual network of containers using a bridge network and virtual switches
* Master the skill of networking Docker Containers using frameworks such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, and Mesosphere
* Acquire hands-on experience through practical examples of more » Docker networking spanning multiple containers, over multiple hosts, clubbed with various frameworks
Docker is a Linux container implementation that enables the creation of light weight portable development and production environments. These environments can be updated incrementally. Docker achieves this by leveraging containment principles like cgroups and Linux namespaces along with Overlay filesystem based portable images. Docker provides the networking primitives that allow administrators to specify how different containers network with each application and connect each of its components, then distribute them across a large number of servers and ensure coordination between them irrespective of the host or VM they are running in.
This book will show you how to create, deploy, and manage a virtual network for connecting containers spanning single or multiple hosts.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Get to know the basics of networking and see how Docker networking works
* Expose the strengths and weaknesses of the current Docker network implementation and third party landscape
* Understand Docker networking spanning multiple containers over multiple hosts through practical examples
* Observe the pitfalls of Docker networking and how to overcome them
* Learn how Docker networking works for Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
* Configure Networking using Docker's container network model (CNM)
* Explore OpenvSwitch to connect contain
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Rajdeep Dua has over 16 years of experience in distributed systems. He has worked in R&D and Developer Relation roles at Microsoft, Google, VMware, and Salesforce.com. He has exposure to multiple cloud platforms like Google App Engine, Heroku, Force.com, vSphere, and Google Compute Engine.
Rajdeep has been working on Docker and related container technologies for more than two years now. He did his MBA in IT from IIM Lucknow in the year 2000.
Vaibhav Kohli has around 3 years of working experience in the research and development department of VMware, and he has been teaching computer engineering for a year at the esteemed Mumbai University. He has published many research papers and filed three patents from VMware in the container domain. He has also conducted workshops in various companies and meetups on container technology (Docker) and Kubernetes.
Santosh Kumar Konduri has around 5 years of IT experience. He is an expert OpenStack administrator with 3 years of experience.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Docker Networking Primer
2. Docker Networking Internals
3. Building Your First Docker Network
4. Networking in a Docker Cluster
5. Security and QoS for Docker Containers
6. Next Generation Networking Stack for Docker: libnetwork « less
A Practical Guide to Model-Driven Development on the Force.com Platform
Learn how to build logic into your apps by configuring Salesforce.com Lightning Process Builder and Visual Workflow software tools to meet the needs of your organization without the use of code. You will be able to build workflow diagrams on the Salesforce.com platform and perform complex logic. Individuals more » who have created workflow diagrams in other applications (e.g., Microsoft Visio) will feel very comfortable using these two tools from Salesforce.
If you find yourself in a situation where a standard Salesforce configuration does not meet your needs, you can always rely on a developer to extend the functionality through Visualforce and Apex code. What if you could take back that control and not rely on a developer or consultant? With two new technologies―Process Builder and Visual Workflow―introduced onto the Salesforce.com platform, you can accomplish much of what was normally handled with Apex code.
Lightning Process Builder and Visual workflow both allow for advanced logic that standard configuration such as Salesforce.com Workflow cannot do. Salesforce.comLightningProcess Builder and Visual Workflow details how these technologies can be used to:
* Create a call center application that guides operators through a call with screens that change based on the caller’s responses.
* Automatically submit approvals to speed up and streamline your business.
* Update related records for any object being modified, including standard and custom objects. « less
A comprehensive guide for the setup, configuration, and customization of Salesforce CRM
Salesforce CRM is a web-based Customer Relationship Management Service designed to transform your marketing and sales. With this complete guide to implementing the service, administrators of all levels can easily acquire deep knowledge of the platform.
* Updated for Spring '13, this book more » covers best practice administration principles, real-world experience, and critical design considerations for setting up and customizing Salesforce CRM
* Analyze data within Salesforce by using reports, dashboards, custom reports, and report builder
* A step-by-step guide offering clear guidance for the customization and administration of the Salesforce CRM application
* Connect users with people and share business information using Salesforce Chatter
* Learn to extend the functionality of the Salesforce CRM application through the use of the platform and technologies such as Visualforce
* Improve the user experience of users in Salesforce CRM by providing additional functionality using external applications from the AppExchange
Salesforce CRM: The Definitive Admin Handbook is the complete guide to implementing Salesforce CRM. Whether you are looking to enhance the core features or you have already started customizing your Salesforce CRM system and are looking for guidance on advanced features. This book will show you how to get maximum benefit from this exciting product.
Salesforce CRM is a market-leading customer relationship management (CRM) application that is accessed over the Internet. The CRM application provides facilities to manage sales projections and orders, marketing plans, business process automation and collaboration, service and support, and data analytics. The application greatly enhances a company’s sales performance, improves team work and collaboration, and provides a robust customer relationship management strategy for an organization.
Salesforce CRM: The Definitive Admin Handbook has been updated for the Spring '13 release and gives you all the information you need to administer this powerful CRM application.
The book begins with the setup of users and security settings and then progresses to configuration, data management, and data analytics. Finally, the book covers the ways in which the core platform can be further extended and enhanced.
What you will learn from this book
* Implement mechanisms to manage login access and determine company-specific information
* Manage users within Salesforce CRM using features such as granting login access to administrators and enabling delegated user administration
* Configure data structures and user interfaces in Salesforce CRM by using various mechanisms offered by Salesforce CRM
* Control object and profile permissions to access data records by using permission sets, sharing rules, criteria-based sharing, and also manual sharing
* Configure actions for workflow rules and approval processes to automate and streamline the key business process for your organization
* Understand the functional areas within Salesforce CRM for campaigns to customers
* Learn to administer and configure complex Salesforce CRM functionality with ease « less
A practical guide through which you will discover how to set up and configure the application. Along the way, you will also be presented with solutions and real-life examples on how to further improve and maintain its functionality with clear step-by-step instructions. Being highly organized and compact, more » this book contains detailed instructions with screenshots, diagrams, and tips that clearly describe how you can administer and configure complex Salesforce CRM functionality with absolute ease.
This book is for administrators who want to develop and strengthen their Salesforce CRM skills in the areas of configuration and system management. Whether you are a novice or a more experienced admin, this book aims to enhance your knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce CRM platform. By the end of the book, you will be ready to configure and administer a Salesforce CRM system in a real-world environment which fully supports your business needs. « less
A Practical Approach
"The promise of cloud computing is here. These pages provide the 'eyes wide open' insights you need to transform your business." --Christopher Crowhurst, Vice President, Strategic Technology, Thomson Reuters
A Down-to-Earth Guide to Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing: A Practical Approach provides more » a comprehensive look at the emerging paradigm of Internet-based enterprise applications and services. This accessible book offers a broad introduction to cloud computing, reviews a wide variety of currently available solutions, and discusses the cost savings and organizational and operational benefits. You'll find details on essential topics, such as hardware, platforms, standards, migration, security, and storage. You'll also learn what other organizations are doing and where they're headed with cloud computing. If your company is considering the move from a traditional network infrastructure to a cutting-edge cloud solution, you need this strategic guide.
Cloud Computing: A Practical Approach covers:
* Costs, benefits, security issues, regulatory concerns, and limitations
* Service providers, including Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Yahoo, IBM, EMC/VMware, Salesforce.com, and others
* Hardware, infrastructure, clients, platforms, applications, services, and storage
* Standards, including HTTP, HTML, DHTML, XMPP, SSL, and OpenID
* Web services, such as REST, SOAP, and JSON
* Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Software plus Services (S+S)
* Custom application development environments, frameworks, strategies, and solutions
* Local clouds, thin clients, and virtualization
* Migration, best practices, and emerging standards « less